Alright, I admit it. Going through months and months of not eating bread-like substances has turned me into a bread-addict. It has affected other GF people I know also. When I mention I’m baking biscuits or bread or. . . well, let’s just say happiness abounds. We all miss it. It’s so hard to find the right combination. But that is my mission as the GF Legal Eagle.
- 2 1/4 c GF Flour #2
- 1 t salt
- 1 T baking powder
- 6 T butter or margarine, melted
- 1 c + 1 T milk
- 1 T coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add liquid slowly. May adjust as needed to make a soft dough.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet or roll out. (See Pepperoni Biscuits for instructions)
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 for small biscuits, 20 minutes for large.
Enjoy with honey, jelly, etc.