Right now I will admit this is NOT healthy. But oh, is it ever yummy and decadent. And easy. So easy. So I am making an exception to healthy for pure unadulterated yumminess.
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small pkg strawberry jello
- 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1 1/2 c. cool whip
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- Cream the cream cheese with a mixer.
- Add the condensed milk.
- Boil the water. Melt the jello with 1/2 c. water.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate in a double-boiler. You cannon microwave semi-sweet chocolate without it burning because of the low milk fat. So I took a small glass bowl and a pie plate. I add water to the pie plate and put the little glass bowl in the water and melt.
- After the jello is melted add to the cream cheese mix. Keep blending.
- After the chocolate is melted add to the blended mix.
- Add the cool whip.
- Dish into small serving dishes or a big dish that everyone can scoop from.
- Can garnish with strawberries, chocolate curls, etc. if desired.