- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 carrot
- 10 radishes
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Remove the skin from the butternut squash. Cut the ends off the radishes and carrot. Peel the carrot. Turn the squash, radishes and carrots into spaghetti, using a spiral cutter.
- Soak the “spaghetti” in salt water for about 30 minutes. Drain.
- Chop the red bell pepper and the green onions finely and add to the spaghetti.
- 1/2 c. cashews, raw
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c. coconut milk (in the can – this is the only unraw thing in this salad.
- 1 1/2 t. dill
- Soak the cashews and garlic in a little water for 30 minutes. Use just enough to cover.
- Process the coconut milk, cashews, garlic and dill in a food processor or blender.
- Pour onto pasta.