- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 c cashews
- 2 T pumpkin seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/4 t truffle oil
- juice of 2 small oranges or 1 large orange
- Earlier in the day put the cashews and pumpkin sees in a bowl and soak in water to soften then up.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Soak the asparagus in salt water to soften it a bit.
- In a food processor combine cashews, pumpkin seeds, olive oil, truffle oil, garlic clove and orange juice. Blend into smooth.
- Pour the salt water off the asparagus.
- Lay the asparagus in a long pan. Spoon the mixture over it.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.