This are an adaption from a recipe that uses sugar and of course was not GF. I can seriously call it mine, because I have changed it so much to make it almost not recognizable. This is not the traditional muffin since it uses honey. It is very moist and almost heavy but it is so yummy.
- 1 cups Gluten-Free flour #1
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 T. coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 c. nuts (optional) I used walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the ingredients together. I did it in the order above, but it wouldn’t necessarily have to be so.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. They need the extra time because they are so moist.
Makes 9 muffins. What’s amazing about this recipe is that it’s good and that there are only 175 calories per serving.