- 2 T. sesame seeds
- 1 T. poppy seeds (however the last time I made this I was out of sesame seeds so I used 3 T. poppy seeds and it was delish
- 1/2 c. honey (or white sugar if you want to miss out on the healthy goodness of honey)
- 1/4 c. vinegar (any kind but I prefer balsamic)
- 1/4 c. water (optional but the calories will be higher – I like to make this runny so it will spread its goodness thoroughly without killing me with calories)
- 1 t. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 T. minced onion
- I put all the ingredients except for the onions in a blender. I then blend on high until it is well mixed.
- Pour into container.
- Add minced onions and stir together.
- Serve over your favorite salad.
Calories: 102 for 2 T.